Straight to the Point
Covid is here. And it seems Covid has no plans of going away anytime soon. You can stay on top of your oxygen levels with a Pulse Oximeter.
You have a digital thermometer for taking temperatures and you should have this meter to be in a position to check how well your lungs are working.
Recommended across YouTube by doctors and other medical experts so you can easily keep an eye on your lungs and oxygen levels
Specs on Amazon
- Accurate and Fast: This oxygen monitor can accurately determine your SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation levels), heart rate and pulse strength in 5 seconds and display it conveniently on a large digital LCD display
- Easy to Carry and Use: This finger oxygen meter is simple and convenient.
- Small in volume, light in weight(total weight is about 50g including batteries) and convenient in carrying
- Wide Rang of Applications & Long Battery Life:
- This blood oxygen finger meter light and compact, accommodates wide range of finger sizes, low power consumption long battery life, the product will enter standby mode when no signal is in the product within 5 seconds
- Suitable for Wide Range of Finger Sizes: Our SpO2 saturation monitor can be used for finger chamber with SMART Senior.
- Pulse oximetry can used for all ages but more accurate works for ages 12 and above
- Four Directions Display of Results
Is the Pulse Oximeter worth spending 20+ dollars?
Of course not. You can spend around 10+ dollars on a digital thermometer and that is key to tracking one aspect of being sick or not
Having a tool in your pocket (literally) that lets you know just how good your lungs are working can be vital to surviving in these crazy Covid days.
You stick your finger in the device for 5 or more seconds and it gives you back a reading. Done.
They (medical experts) generally agree that knowing your pre-sickness levels help you to know where you stand.
So using the device on a regular basis will keep you aware of any sudden changes.
Okay where can I get a Pulse Oximeter?
It’s available on Amazon
People also considered
If you like this article you may also find the Ghee – Butter flavor on Steroids – It’s great for your health interesting