Straight to the Point
The Instant Pot is a pressure cooker, slow cooker and even can be equiped with an Air Fryer lid that produces amazing results in terms of flavor and speed.
Cook Chili, Beef stew, hard boiled eggs, potatoes, and even cakes.
Add the Air Fryer lid and you take your Instant Pot cooking game to a whole other level.
Add it to your kitchen or if you do RV’ing then it probably is a must have.
Stainless steel container is never hard to clean up.
Specs on Amazon
- Best-selling model: America’s most loved multi cooker, built with the latest 3rd generation technology, the microprocessor monitors pressure, temperature, keeps time, and adjusts heating intensity and duration to achieve desired results every time
- Cooks fast and saves time: The Instant Pot Duo multi-cooker combines 7 appliances in one: Pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, saute pan, yogurt maker and warmer – and cooks up to 70% faster
- Consistently delicious: 14 one-touch smart programs put cooking ribs, soups, beans, rice, poultry, yogurt, desserts and more on autopilot – with tasty results
- Easy to clean: Fingerprint-resistant stainless steel lid and components and accessories are dishwasher safe
- Plenty of recipes: Free Instant Pot app on iOS and Android devices is, loaded with hundreds of recipes for any cuisine to get you started on your culinary adventure. Millions of users provide support and guidance in the many Instant Pot online communities
- Advanced safety protection – The 10+ built-in safety features, including overheat protection, safety Lock and more to ensure safe pressure cooking
- Most popular size capacity: 6-quart large capacity cooks for up to 6 people – perfect for families, and also great for meal prepping and batch cooking for singles and smaller households
Is an Instant Pot too good to be true?
No chance. I have found that I can use the kit to make chili or beef stew and then portion out the results into containers, freeze each container then place the frozen results in vacuum packed bags.
The number of uses for the device are so well documented on the internet and YouTube.
Careful not to fall down the YouTube Instant Pot rabbit hole.
You can find tips and recipes in a matter of seconds and you off and running.
What else should I get to max out utility of the Instant Pot?
I would suggest a base setup as follows:
- Vegetable steamer
- 7 inch glass, metal or silicone cake pans
- Egg stands that holds about 7 eggs
Even consider the Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid 6 in 1 that is now available.
Okay where can I get a Instant Pot?
It’s available on Amazon
People also considered
If you like this article you may also find the Air Fryer – Are they worth the bother and cost? interesting