Straight to the Point
This Bernzomatic TS8000 Torch not only gets the food you cooker with your sous vide cooker but is fun to use while getting your food ready
You turn on the gas, pull the trigger, adjust the flow rate and start browing your steak, burgers, whatever.
Couple with a widely available camping propane canister available at Walmart or Home Depot.
RV friendly. Easily fits in kitchen drawers.
Specs on Amazon
- Auto start/stop ignition easily ignites and extinguishes flame
- Ultra swirl flame provides maximum heat output for large diameter soldering, brazing, heat treating and light welding
- For best results, use with MAP-Pro fuel, such as the Bernzomatic 14.1 oz. MAP-Pro Hand Torch Cylinder
- Cast aluminum body construction for durability
- Pressure regulated for consistent performance when tilted or momentarily inverted
- Adjustable flame control knob for ease in switching between different applications
- Adjustable flame control knob to easily size flame for different applications
- Instant on/off trigger igniter with simple one-handed operation
- Cast aluminum body for durability
- Lock button keeps torch lit for finger-free use
Is the Bernzomatic TS8000 Torch too good to be true?
Heck no. First of all who doesn’t like to mess about with a mini flame thrower?
Being able to pull a trigger and have an amazing flame that you can brown your prefectly cooked burger or steak is awesome.
I have the most fun with this torch geting my food browned up.
Oh and if you need to sweat some copper tubing of course you can use it for what it has been used for over the years.
What else do I need?
You’ll need a 14.1 oz canister or better yet use what you probably already have i.e. camping propane canisters available at Walmart for about $4 bucks.
Okay where can I get a Bernzomatic TS8000 Torch
It’s available on Amazon
People also considered
If you like this article you may also find the Sous Vide Cooker for Cooking the Best Steak Known to Man interesting