Straight to the Point
The Dash DMW100WP Mini Chaffle Maker for Keto Chaffles that sports an Easy to Clean, Non-Stick Surfaces
It’s 4 Inches and it comes in a variety of colours
Let’s face it, you often times need something to act like a bun when doing Keto or low carb. this device provides you the means to get that done.
Specs on Amazon
- MORE THAN WAFFLES: Make your favorite breakfast classics, or get creative with waffled hash browns, cookies and even biscuit pizzas! Any batter will “waffle” into single serving portions. Great for families or on the go!
- MINI IS MIGHTY: With a 4” nonstick cooking surface, this is a MUST-HAVE for that first apartment, smaller kitchen, college dorm, or camper/RV and stores easily in a kitchen cabinet or drawer.
- WAFFLY EASY: Simply plug it in and go; the Waffle Maker heats up in minutes. Dual non-stick surfaces provide an even cook for consistent results and delicious golden waffles every time. Nonstick surfaces make cleanup a snap!
- PERFECT GIFT: The perfect wedding or new home gift, the Waffle Maker’s small size takes up little counter space, and its sleek design and trendy color options will match any kitchen décor (add to your registry now!)
- INCLUDES: Backed by a 1-year manufacturer warranty, the Dash Mini Waffle Maker includes one Mini Waffle Maker and Recipe Guide so you can get cooking right away
Is a Chaffle Maker worth it for under $20?
That’s an absolute yes! Having a tool that creates a bun like vehicle for the amazing things you can create doing keto is something no keto person should go without.
So what’s a Chaffle and how easy is it to make one?
The basic Chaffle is made of just two ingredients: Cheese and an Egg! That’s right just those two things mixed together and voila you are ready to rock and roll keto style
Easy to make? Oh so easy!
Whisk eggs & any melting cheese and place in a mini (or regular size) waffle iron for 2-3 minutes or until crispy and golden.
You will know the chaffles are ready when they have puffed up, developed a crispy crust and pull away from the waffle iron with ease.
Then put whatever you can dream of on top to make yourself a perfect keto sandwhich.
Okay where can I get a Dash Mini Maker?
It’s available on Amazon
People also considered
If you like this article you may also find the Air Fryer – Are they worth the bother and cost? interesting